If you haven’t already, you should sign up for some of the Publix clubs and programs that interest you. They send out a variety of magazines, coupons, and offers to members of their clubs!
I got an email from the Publix Paws Program today with a link to this month’s Publix Pet coupons! Under each Publix coupon I have listed the manufacturer coupon you can pair with it!
- $1.50 off 2 Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats
$.50 off Whiskas Temptations Treats – Printable or Printable
- $1 off Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food
$3 off Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food – Printable
$2 off Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food – SS6.10
- $3 off Tidy Cats Cat Litter
$1 off Purina Tidy Cats – RP7.29
- $.50 off Rachel Ray Just 6 Dog Treats
- $1 off Sergeants Flea & Tick Shampoo
- $1.50 off Salix Healthy Porkhide Twists
- $1 off 3 Purina Smart Blend Cat Food
- $2 off Purina One Smart Blend Cat Food
Here are some of the clubs you can sign up for and some of the things they offer!
- Publix Paws (tips, coupons, special events)
- Publix Baby Club (baby coupons, freebies, and newsletter)
- Publix Preschool Pals (email, newsletter, gifts for children age 2-5)
- Publix Wine Guide (subscription to Publix Grape Magazine, email newsletter)
- At Season’s Peak (text or email alerts to produce deliveries)
- Publix Family Style (subscription to Publix Family Style Magazine with coupons)
- Publix Greenwise Market (subscription to Publix Greenwise Market magazine (natural & organic) with coupons)
- Publix uPromise Program (get a card from Publix customer service, then register it with uPromise)
(uPromise offers digital coupons that don’t deduct from your total in store, they deposit the coupon amount into your uPromise account which you can save or request a check when you have enough in your account!)
Kroger with Procter & Gamble has a great instant win game right now! They are offering a variety of money off your total purchase coupons! Head over to the Kroger Instant Win Game page to play now!
Just as an FYI – these are the 3 coupons I’ve won over the past 4 days! Go play!
You’ll need to have a Kroger Plus Card account set up for these coupons to go directly to your Kroger Plus Card! It’s easy and quick to set up on their website!
Here are all the Cellfire eCoupons currently available! If you haven’t used Cellfire, it’s very easy! Once you sign up, you can add your store card information (ie: Kroger Plus Card) and load the eCoupons directly to your card! When you scan your card at the register, the savings will automatically come off your transaction!
Sign up at Cellfire.com!
- $.50 off Cheerios Cereal
- $.40 off Fiber One Bars
- $.50 off General Mills Fruit Snacks
- $.75 off Kix Cereal
- $.50 off Nature Valley Trail Mix Bars
- $.50 off Trix Cereal
- $1.50 off Wanchai Ferry Dinner
- $.40 off Yoplait Cups