If a store is out of the sale item that you wanted, ask for a rain check!!
- A rain check is simply a voucher for the particular item you wanted at the SALE PRICE!!!
- It happens to all of us that we get to the store with a great shopping list, and they are out of 3 products we NEEDED!!! This is why you should always request a rain check for the items you missed out on that week.
- At drug stores, the cashier can issue a rain check. At grocery stores, you’ll need to go to customer service to request your rain check.
- These are the stores that I have personally received and redeemed rain checks for: CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Publix, Kroger.
- CVS and Walgreens rain checks NEVER expire.
- Publix, Rite Aid, and Kroger rain checks expire 30 days after they are written.
- I always paper clip my rain check to a clipped picture from the ad and my coupon I plan to use. This is not necessary, but it helps me stay organized and remember which sale item I missed.
- Make sure that you try to redeem your rain check before it expires, AND before your coupon expires!!