Okay, so here’s my sad little CVS trip for the week… I ran in to CVS to try to get the candy corn & pumpkin carving kit that were free after ECBs, but my store was out…
I noticed a clearance cart up by the register, which had the Ritz single sleeve packs marked down to $.50, so I grabbed one of those and looked around the store to see if there were any good deals I was missing. (They also had Oreo single sleeve packages for $.50, and CVS brand frosted flakes for $.25, so check your store’s clearance section!)
I’m glad I wandered the store because this is what I found…
Check for these in your store…
- Prevacid 28ct. Rebate Form (makes it FREE) – Found mine near the newspapers and magazines in the front of the store.
- $1 off Almay Cosmetic – Found mine in the cosmetic section on a small cardboard display, on a shelf, with featured Almay products.
- $2 off Revlon Age Defying Makeup
- $1 off Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- $1 off Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel (This should make for super cheap nail polish on clearance at Target!)
(I found all of the Revlon coupons on a cardboard display that was about 5 feet tall and in the middle of my store… you won’t be able to miss it if your store has one. It had 3 tearpads on it, with the 3 coupons I listed.)
Remember your coupon etiquette with tearpads, and leave some for the next person!